Netherlands Annual Ecology Meeting
9 &10 February 2010
Conference Centre "De Werelt", Lunteren
The Netherlands Annual Ecology Meeting is a two-day event organised by NERN and NECOV (Dutch - Flemish Ecological Society) and supported by The Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO).
The set-up of the 2010 meeting was in accordance with previous years, which were a great success with over 300 participants.
For an overview of the 2010 meeting, click here.
- Jacintha Ellers (VU Amsterdam)
- Rampal Etienne (University of Groningen)
- Lourens Poorter (Wageningen University)
- Martijn Egas (University of Amsterdam)
- Wolf Mooij (Netherlands Institute of Ecology)
- Jaap van der Meer (Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research)
- Nicole van Dam (Radboud University Nijmegen, Chair)
- Claudius van de Vijver (NERN, executive secretary)